Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23159 times
A perky tangy paratha recipe. .
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till the onions turn soft and golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric and salt, mix well and cook till tomatoes become soft.
- Add the green chillies, fenugreek seeds powder, red chilli powder, mustard powder and sugar, mix well and cook for 2 -3 minutes or till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the coriander, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Cool completely, add the wheat flour and maida, mix well and knead into a soft dough, without adding any water.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter, using the flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 30 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.