Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5849 times
The same dish can be prepared
with ladyfingers or yellow
pumpkin for variation.
while making it with ladyfinger
it has to be fried a little
before boiling in tamarind juice.
very tasty side dish with rice.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Boil the tomatoes in tamarind juice with enough water,salt and haldi.
- Grind the coconut with mustard seeds and green chillies into a thick paste.
- After the tomatoes are boiled and cooked add the coconut paste.
- Let it boil for some time.
- Season with mustards seeds again and remove.
This recipe was contributed by sandy65 on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.