This recipe has been viewed 1474 times
Tasty tomato pacchadi is a South Indian style of tomato chutney or paste preparation. Tasty and spicy tomato chutney or pachhadi can be refrigerated and used as desired as an accompaniment to main course or any starter.
- Heat oil and add the jeera ,urad daal and the green chillies.
- Add the peanuts and fry them for a minute.
- Remove this from the heat, and grind it in the grinder till it is smooth.
- Heat some more oil and add the tomatoes and fry them till they become mushy.
- Remove from heat and add this to the ground paste and grind again with some salt.
- Garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by subhasrim on 15 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.