Tomato, Onion and Cheese Paratha
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6432 times
you cannot imagine this lovely combination of tomato, onion and cheese paratha....hmmm....tangy, cheesy and yummy!!!
- Combine all the ingredients and knead to make a smooth dough.Keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Cut the tomatoes and onions finely and sprinkle salt and pepper powder over it and keep for 10 minutes.
- Roll out 2 evenly sized rounds with the paratha dough, take one round and spread the tomato and onion mixture and spread the cheese on top, cover with the other round and seal all round and press gently with the rolling pin.
- Cook on the tava till both the sides are cooked. S
- erve with Tomato ketchup or chilli garlic sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#342868 on 20 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.