Tomato Onion Chutney
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31574 times
Tomato onion chutney it a tangy and spicy chutney with a great combination of tomatoes and onions.
- Heat the oil in kadhai, add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle add all the remaining ingredients and mix well
- Cook till the onions and tomatoes are completely cooked. Remove from the flame and allow to cool.
- Transfer the mixture in a mixer and grind to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in a small non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle pour this tempering over the chutney and serve.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 21 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.