Tomato Omlette Sandwiches
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12535 times
Tomato omelette sandwiches are an Indian sandwich recipe with the tomato paste and besan based pancakes tomato omelette) added as a filling in between the bread slices. Add wheat breads instead of white breads to have the right mix of carbohydrate( breads) and protein( omelette) on your plate.
- Chop finely tomatoes, onion, green chillies, coriander and place them in a bowl.
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, ajwain powder, salt, oil, and 1 1/4-cup water and mix it well.
- Place a non-stick pan on gas, put little oil, and put 2-3 big spoon batter to make an omlette.
- On another non-stick pan/tava put some butter to toast the bread slices to crispy and light brown color.
- Turn the omlette upside down, if needed add some oil.
- Slice pickled cucumber. remove omlette and put batter to make second omlette and repeat for all omlettes.
- On one side of the toast put some ketchup, place omeltte, sliced cucumber, grated cream cheese (philadelphia), place some more omlette, put ketchup on other toast, and place it on the top.
- Cut the omlette and serve it hot.
- Repeat the procedure for all omlettes.
This recipe was contributed by rushilpa on 29 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.