Tomato N Cheese Snadwiches
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1674 times
Tomato n cheese sandwiches are the versatile and the most popular sandwich recipe with tomato slices and grated processed cheese. Relish the sandwich plain, toasted or grilled as snack or packed lunch.
- Preheat the toaster machine.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl.
- Take 2 tablespoon of the prepared mixture and place it between the two slices.
- Do it same with the other 6 slices.
- Place the sandwiches in the toaster machine n brush them with little butter.
- Serve hot with pudina chutney n tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by jawahar on 19 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.