Tomato Mutter Soup
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5521 times
Tomato mutter soup is a tomato soup with boiled peas or mutter added to it along with a combination of subtle spices. A ladleful of this tomato mutter soup on a chilly winter evening is sure to sooth and warm you up.
- Peel the skin of the tomatoes and take out the seeds and make a pure.
- Now heat ghee in a cooker and put cumins in it.when they spultter add mutter,ghania jeera powder,redchilli powder andginger.
- Fry for 2min and then add tomato pure and coriander. mix well and cook for 1 min.
- Now add salt and water and rice flourmixed in water.
- Mix all the well and taste the salt,cover and cook for 1or 2whistles.
- Garnish with pepper powder and coriander leaves and ginger julliens andserve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by syamalalakshmi on 28 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.