Tomato Macaroni Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1817 times
Tomato cooked with macaroni into a soup.
Add your private note
Tomato Macaroni Soup recipe - How to make Tomato Macaroni Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté till soft.
- Add the onion and tomatoes, mix well and cook for five to eight minutes.
- Add tomato puree and mix well.
- Add the vegetable stock, salt, black pepper powder, mix well and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and basil leaves, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 28 Jan 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.