Tomato Kadhi 1
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12303 times
A Kadhi variant made from tomatoes.
- Pressure cook the tomatoes and before opening the lid, allow the steam to escape.
- After removing from pressure cooker, pour cold water over it.
- Peel off the skin of tomatoes and make soft puree after removing seeds.
- Take besan in a vessel and add some water to besan
- Make smooth paste of besan,Add besan paste to tomato puree
- Mix the besan paste with puree.Then add salt, sugar and cumin powder to it.
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, green chillies and curry leaves
- Then slowly add the besan mixed tomato puree to it
- Add some water to adjust the consistency
- Garnish it with coriander
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 05 May 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.