Tomato Ice Cream.
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5150 times
You can a drop of pink colour to ice cream mixture if you like...
- Dip tomatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Discard water and peel the tomato skin.
- Discard the seeds and reserve the pulp
- Churn the tomato pulp and sugar ,ginger powder and milk powder into a smooth paste.(without adding any water).
- Fold in the cream and honey and whisk gently for 10 minutes till smooth.
- Freeze in an air tight plastic container.
- When a bit frozen ,take out and whisk slowly for 5 more mins and refreeze .
- Best left to freeze overnight.
- Scoop out and serve on fruit salad with nuts, or serve plain.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 10 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.