Tomato Gojju By padmavathiravi
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19626 times
1. u can keep it in an airtight container for 4 to 5 days.
2. if u don't have rasam powder at home, u can use the same red chilli powder.
3. asafoetida is optional
- Chop onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai and sprinkle mustard seeds n fry till it crackles.
- Add ural dhal and gram dhal n fry until golden brown.
- Add onions n fry until golden brown.
- Now add tomatoes, chilli powder, rasam powder, salt, sugar asafoetida to it while adding 1 small cup of water to it and allow to cook until done.
- The mixture should become semi thick in consistency. garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with dosa, chappati, poori, roti and rice.
This recipe was contributed by padmavathiravi on 11 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.