Tomato Egg Curry By mehrumistry
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3920 times
Tomato Egg curry is an easy and delicious non-vegetarian dish prepared from boiled eggs which are cooked in a spicy tomato-onion based gravy. The egg curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet and best paired with rotis. Try this simple and delicious egg curry recipe.
Add your private note
Tomato Egg Curry By mehrumistry recipe - How to make Tomato Egg Curry By mehrumistry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Blanch tomatoes in hot water.
- Cool, skin and liquidise
- Add grated coconut to mixture
- Add 1 cup hot water-keep aside.
- Fry onions light brown
- Add ground masala and roast well.
- Gradually add tomato mixture and mix well.
- Add 2 tsp sugar and salt.
- Close dekchi and let mixture boil.
- Add kesar mixture and simmer with lid closed.
- Lastly add lemon juice and quartered boiled eggs.
This recipe was contributed by mehrumistry on 29 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.