Tomato Egg Curry By esarika
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2717 times
A delicios and tangy dish made with eggs cooked in a thick tomato gravy mixed with various spices and ingredients.
- Take a non stick pan put oil .
- Add onion when it become brown add methi leaves cook for a few minutes .
- Now add tomatoes and all spices.
- When tomatoes are cooked it leaves oil.
- Now add water when it starts to boil put egg.
- Broke it in one place i meanwhitw and yellow.
- In one place take care when breaking the egg.
- Cook for 15 min till eggs are done.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve with rice or chapathi.
This recipe was contributed by esarika on 17 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.