Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1481 times
Tomato delete is a dry chole or cooked masaledaar kabuli chana stuffed tomato recipe. The tomato delight can be served with or without a gravy as per choice with roti or naans.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Hollow the tomatoes with the help of a pointed knife.
- Stuff the dry masala chole in the tomatoes.
- Put back the tomato lids.cover it completely with mashed potatoes.
- Make a liquid paste of maida.dip these stuffed tomatoes in the maida paste.
- Then cover it properly with breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry in oil.while serving slice the tomatoes
- Serve in a plate.
- Garnish with aloo bhujia.
- Serve it with green coriander chutney and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.