Tomato Delight By drcsv
by Venki's Delite'
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1708 times
A cool and delicious Tomato delight is sure to leave all craving for more. Share and recommend your favorite tomato recipe at tarladalal.com
- Grind tomato to a puree adding little water.
- Pound jeera,pepper, curry leaves and garlic coarsely.
- Boil tomato puree with 3 cups of water for 2 mts.
- Add pounded masala & boil for 2 mts.
- Heat oil & splutter mustard seeds, add udad dal, red chillies.
- Add to the above tomato mix.
- Add salt to taste & garnish with corriander & curry leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Venki's Delite' on 01 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.