Tomato Curry By motilall
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5550 times
A spicy curry recipe with a tangy touch, Tomato curry is quite easy to prepare and goes very well with steamed rice. The choice of spice powders and ingredients blend completely with the tomato puree based curry.
- Boil tomatoes in a pressure coocker
- Blend with ahand blender and strain
- In a deep vessell put 4 tblsp oil addmustard seeds,hing,currypatta and ginger chillt paste lastly besan.
- go on stirring on slow flame for 10 mnts.
- Add tomato puree.
- Let it boil for 10 mints.
- Add sugar little red chilly powder salt and coriander leaves.
- Remove from the flame and eat with steamed rice.
This recipe was contributed by motilall on 18 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.