Tomato Cups with Cottage Cheese ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14492 times
Tomatoes stuffed with cottage cheese, cabbage and spices makes a healthy version of vegetable. Serve it chilled with cucmber and coriander to make it a delicious meals.
- Cut out the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the centres.
- Sprinkle a little salt on the cabbage and keep aside for 10 minutes. Then, squeeze out the water.
- Mix the paneer, green chilli, cabbage, curds and salt.
- Fill the tomatoes with this mixture. If you like, garnish with cucumber slices.
- Serve cold on a bed of lettuce.
- Health Information :
- A healthy protein-rich side dish.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|Protein|| 10 g|
|Cho|| 7 g|
|Fat|| 0.5 g|
|Calories|| 70 calories|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.