Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1484 times
Tomato chutney is a South Indian recipe to prepare the chutney with tomatoes, chillies and garlic and then relishing it tempered with mustard seeds, coconut and curry leaves.
- Cut the tomatos into small pieces.
- Heat the pan ,add oil,musted seeds.
- Then add asafortida,ginger paste.
- Add tomatoes mix for 3mins.
- Add chilli powder .
- First disolve the basan powder in 1glass of plain water and then pour it into the pan .
- Stir all these and allow to boil for 6-8 mins.
- Serve with dosas or idli or chapatis garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by harini1979 on 07 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.