Tomato Chutney By vinodsharma
This recipe has been viewed 1659 times
Learn the traditional way of preparing tangy and spicy Tomato chutney. The chopped tomatoes are blended together with chillies, garlic and salt and then relished as a dip or accompaniment with any starter or snack.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and saute tomato, ginger, garlic and red chillies till tomato becomes soft.
- Remve from heat and blend into a smooth paste.
- Heat remaining oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves and saute till they turn crisp.
- Pour over the chutney and mix well.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.