Tomato Chutney By devikaprabhu
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2078 times
As this chutney has oil and vinegar as preservatives, it can be stored in the fridge for nearly a fortnight !.
goes well with aloo parathas or even with plain rotis.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Grind the garlic and green chillies together.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic- green chilly paste and saute.
- Now add the tomatoes, haldi, and red chilly powder and saute till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Finally add salt, sugar and vinegar and give one boil and cool.
- After cooling store in an air tight glass jar.
This recipe was contributed by devikaprabhu on 27 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.