Tomato Chutney By bpp67
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2051 times
Prepare the spicy Tomato chutney using chopped tomatoes which get blended coarsely with garlic, salt and chillies. Find many traditional chutney recipe, accompaniment recipe at tarladalal.com
- Dice onion,tomato,green chillies,coriander leaves.
- In a kadai,pour little oil,add mustard seed,hing.add onion and saute well till onion turn light brown in colour.
- Then add tomato and stir again till onion and tomatoes become one.
- Add ginger-garlic paste,then the turmeric,chilli powder and also the dhania-jeera powder.
- Fry the content properly, add sugar and salt.lastly add chopped coriander leaves.
- Your chutney is ready.
- You can apply it to bread and also eat it with uttapa.
This recipe was contributed by bpp67 on 12 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.