This recipe has been viewed 1290 times
Prepare the traditional Tomato chutney with chopped tomatoes, garlic, chillies, ginger and spice powders. Accompany the tangy and spicy tomato chutney with any meal or dish of choice.
- Steam tomatoes in very little water say about 4-5 tomates
- Within 5-7 min they will be stemed, slightly let them cool and removethe peel. chop them and together with the water in which they are boiled keep them.
- Dice some green chiliies and some ginger or use paster that will be available. but fresh would be better.
- Heat one table spoon oil in pan and out hing, jerra,rai,ginger and chillies, bit haldi ,chilli powder and prepared tomatoes.
- Now add slat and sugar to taste.
- Let it come to a boil for a min and add dhaina leaves and let it cool
This recipe was contributed by kanishika on 04 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.