Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4738 times
If tomatoes are roasted, the dish tastes better.
- Boil or roast tomatoes for about 10 mins.
- Drain off water and peel tomatoes,then mash them.
- Add onion and pepper and mix well.
- Heat oil in frying pan, add garlic and fry until light brown, taking care not to burn it.
- Take off the fire and mix with the tomatoes.
- Serve with roti.
This recipe was contributed by radcool on 24 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.