Tomato Cheese Sandwich, Kids Afterschool Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 3904 times
The juicy mouth-feel, vibrant colour and yummy taste of tomatoes make it a great hit with young and old alike.
We have capitalised on all the positive aspects of tomatoes to make an awesome sandwich. Seasoned with pepper, this easy and quick Tomato Cheese Sandwich tastes amazing.
However, it is important to serve it immediately after preparation because it tends to get watery.
You can serve this as an after-school snack to your kids, as they will surely love the juicy, cheesy taste.
Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes , Oats Bhel and Herbed Maggi Fritters are a few other after school treat for kids.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface, trim the edges and spread 1 tsp of cheese spread on each bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Place 4 tomato slices over one cheese spread slice, sprinkle a little salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Cover it with another bread slice with the cheese spread side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Cut the sandwich into 2 diagonally pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||105.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||8.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.