Tomato Bread Sticks with Veg Cream Cheese Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 122 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37590 times
Tomato bread sticks with veg cream dip; this yummy colorful snack combines crispy sticks with a cheesy dip. Pack the dip in spill proof tiffin with two separate compartments for an easy to eat snack.
- Combine all the ingredients except the butter and knead into soft dough using enough warm water.
- Add the butter and knead again till the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 25 to 30 minutes till the dough proves and is double in volume.
- Divide the dough into 32 equal portions and roll each portion on a flat surface to a 150 mm. (6”) long stick.
- Place the sticks carefully on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 150ºc (300ºf) for 30 minutes or till the bread sticks are crisp and golden brown in colour. Keep aside to cool.
- Combine the paneer and curds and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Pour into a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate to chill.
- The water should be warm so that the yeast gets activated. If the water is hot, it will kill the yeast instead of activating it.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||316.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||17.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.