Tomato Bath By veena1232000
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5024 times
This dish can be served with plain curd.
- 1.prepare rice. each grain should be seperated,
- 2.cut onion into long thin slices and cut tomato also into long thin slices,
- 3.chop ginger and garlic finely or prepare paste,
- 4.put oil in a kadai, add jeera, when it starts spluttering add ginger and garlic(paste) and fry for few seconds, then add onion slices and fry till brown.
- 5.now add tomato slices, and fry till oil seperats.
- 6.add garam masala powder, chilli powder and salt.
- 7.add cooked rice and mix well.
- 8.finally add coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by veena1232000 on 22 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.