Tomato Bath By Foodie #357354
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3323 times
Normally when you make a tomato bath, the skin of the tomatoes will come inbetween.so it is best to have it pureed. you can also use the readymade tomato puréed available. it makes an excellent lunch
- Boil tomatoes, peel, and blend ina blender.
- Soak basmati rice in water and drain.
- Heat oil add jeera, saute the onions,
- add the 4 cups of tomato juice.
- Add chilli powder, coconut milk,salt, tumeric and the soaked basmati rice, keep on a low flame and cook till the bath is ready.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 04 Dec 2006I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.