Tomato Basket Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4234 times
Add color and health to your plate with this Tomato basket salad. The halved tomatoes are deseeded by scooping out the pulp and stuffed with a spicy mix of veggies with select seasonings. Top the tomato baskets with grated cheese to enhance the taste and looks.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables except tomato
- Cut green chillies, coriander and ginger
- Mix all veg, green chillies, ginger, coriander, salt, garam masala, lemon juice
- Wash tomato and cut into half and remove the pulp from inside..
- Now fill the tomato basket with veg mixture..
- If u want u can sprinkle chaat masala on top or cheese as per tast..
This recipe was contributed by prashmin on 15 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.