Tomato Basil Rice
This recipe has been viewed 6183 times
This is a great party dish. instead tomatoes you can use any vegetables or even left over salads along with the tomatoes.
- Soak rice for 2 hours.
- Boil rice with 6 cups of water for about 10 mins.check one rice to see if its boiled and then strain the rice to remove rice maad this makes rice most lighter to eat.
- Grind masala and keep it aside.
- Roast tomatoes on gas or sigadi to remove its skin.
- Cut it into pieces and put it in a bowl.put olive oil and basil leaves,garlic,salt and grind masala.allow it to marinade for 10 mins.
- In a baking tray,put a foil first then arange rice and then tomato and then again rice.and cover it with a foil and bake it for 10 mins at 200 c.
This recipe was contributed by krishnabhuwalka on 22 Mar 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.