This recipe has been viewed 2760 times
Healthy and mouthwatering tom pizza is an inspired recipe with unique combination of tomatoes and mushroom as topping and garlic based tangy tomato paste as dressing. Find many interesting and novel pizza recipe at tarladalal.com. A tasty, spicy and simple tom pizza recipe is best enjoyed as a meal or packed lunch.
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water.
- Cool and peel off their skin.
- Now cut them into cubes.
- In a pan take oil.
- When hot add half the quantity of onions, half the quantity of capsicum, garlic and chilies.
- Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the blanched tomatoes, salt, chilly powder and half the quantity of grated cheese.
- Cook till vegetables are soft.
- Cool the mixture and churn it in a mixer.
- Add tomato sauce to it.
- Take the pizza breads.
- Put them on a greased baking tray.
- Spread the vegetable mixture on them.
- Sprinkle chopped onion, chopped capsicum and grated cheese on the vegetable mixture.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 100 degrees centigrade for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder on top and serve the pizza hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by shalinisarda on 29 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.