Tofu-broccoli with Figs
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6102 times
Tofu-Broccoli with Figs present a lovely combination of tofu or soya paneer cubes tossed over with dried figs and crunchy broccoli florets.
- Steam broccoli blorets for ten minutes.
- Cut green onions and baby bok choy in to small pieces both steams and leaves.
- Cut tomato and yellow bell pepper.
- Cut figs in to small pieces.
- Cut tofu in to medium pieces.
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic and green chili.
- Heat olive oil and saute the paste for a minute.
- Add cut tomato and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add green onions bok choy and figs, cover and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add steamed broccoli, tofu, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, and almond powder and let it cook for 5 minutes on medium heat, then let it cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Then garnish it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
This recipe was contributed by goodmorning on 03 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.