Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4564 times
The healthy combination of protein rich tofu with calcium rich broccoli in the Tofu-broccoli stir fry recipe is sure to be loved by all. Find many interesting and healthy stir fry recipe, broccoli recipe, tofu recipe at tarladalal.com
- Wash and cut broccoli into florets.
- Cut tofu into half inches cubes.
- Boil water with salt in it.
- Add tofu to the boiling water and let it cook for about 4 mts.
- Chop onions lengthwise and garlic finely.
- Heat oil in a wok (kadai)and add onions and garlic and let cook on slow fire till onions are translucent.
- Add broccoli and let it cook for a couple of mts and then cover it for another couple of mts or till it is almost cooked.
- Lastly add tofu and tomatoes cut lengthwise and add a little more salt, garam masala.
- Let it all cook for a couple of mts till the tomatoes are soft. you can cover the wok when finally cooking all this.
- The dish is ready. it is very nutritious and excellent with vegetarian pulao.
This recipe was contributed by houdiniz on 28 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.