Tofu and Veggie Roll
by Tasty Tongues
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7608 times
Spring rolls come in both fried and non-fried variety. Today's recipe is non-fried rolls. These rolls tastes delicious and are also healthy. Wonderful filling of tofu and veggies are wrapped in a spring roll wrapper and served with spring roll sauce.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add ground paste and saute for few minutes.
- Add grated tofu and stir fry until tofu is completely dry.
- Keep aside once done.
- Soak a rice paper in warm water for few seconds until soft.
- Lay this rice paper on a damp kitchen towel so that the rice paper won't stick.
- Spread spring roll sauce and hot sauce according your taste in the middle and then add tofu mixture followed by noodles and veggies to form a rectangle.
- Close the sides and roll it just like a burrito from down to up.
- Repeat the same procedure for the remaining wrappers to make spring rolls.
This recipe was contributed by Tasty Tongues on 18 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.