Tofu and Sprouts Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9441 times
Yin and yang. Black and white. Life always becomes more interesting when opposites come together! in this recipe, the crunchiness of sprouts and the softness of tofu come together in one bowl to steal your heart! this dish is easy to make but absolutely delicious! you can use a combination of sprouts or a single one. . . Its your choice.
- Heat the soya oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions, cinnamon and cloves and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the sprouts, salt and 1 cup water and mix well.
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles. Keep aside.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the tofu, ginger, green chilli and coconut milk, mix well and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.