Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2505 times
A creamy protein rich and delectable Oriental soup recipe, Tofu soup is an excellent appetizer or side dish. Warm up your winter evenings with the tasty and simple tofu soup recipe.
Add your private note
Tofu Soup recipe - How to make Tofu Soup
Preparation Time: Try Cooking Time: Try Total Time:
- Cut t ofu into medium size cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan & season cumin seeds. add chopped onion, garlic and ginger, saute for a while.
- When onion becomes transparent add spinach, chilly and pinto beans to it and saute for a while. let it cool for a while.
- Grind them till coarse paste. pour the paste into the pan and add water to it.
- Now add the tofu pieces and allow it to cook.
- When the soup starts thicken,remove it from the heat.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.