Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1268 times
Add little more besan to stuffing and roll in to small balls or shape into patties and deep fry in hot oil. they make yummy protein reach snack for everyone.
Add your private note
Tofu Shambharia recipe - How to make Tofu Shambharia
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. in a bowl take tofu,sprouted moong and then add chilli powder,garam masala, dhana jira powder, ginger-garlic paste, sugar, besan, few chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- 2. mix well, cut slit in all veg to stuff the stuffing.
- 3. stuff all vegetables with stuffing and boil them for 6-7 mins. take sambharia out and let it cool for few mins.
- 4. put oil in a pan and heat it.
- 5. season it with mustard and cumin seeds and when it starts popping add sambharia and saute it.
- 6. sambhria are ready. serve hot with parathas and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by tejal on 11 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.