Tofu Sesame Salad
by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4130 times
Tofu-sesame salad, tofu, sesame seeds and celery seasoned and tossed in sauce dressing.
- Arrange the tofu slices on a paper towels and cover with another triple thickness of paper towels and press gently to remove any excess moisture.
- In a deep bowl, combine the oils, vinegar, soy sauce, and pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Trim celery, peel and slice very thin diagonally.
- Add the prepared dressing, celery, sesame seeds, tofu and salt and toss gently.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.