Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2750 times
Tofu morkuzhambu is a typical traditional South Indian vegetable recipe with the tofu cooked with coconut, tamarind pulp and select seasonings. Temper the morkuzhambu with mustrad seeds, curry leaves and chillies and enjoy with appam or rice.
Add your private note
Tofu Morkuzhambu recipe - How to make Tofu Morkuzhambu
Preparation Time: 10MINS Cooking Time: 10MINS Total Time:
- Pour oil in kadai
- Add mustard seeds and let it splutter
- Add tomatoes and fry
- Grind tofu, jeera, g. chillies, r. chillies, coriander seeds adding a little water
- Mix the ground paste in buttermilk
- Add salt to taste
- Add this mixture to the fried tomatoes
- Add curry leaves and cilantro
- Keep it slow flame and take it off the stove when it starts boiling.
- Donot allow it to boil
This recipe was contributed by sanya53 on 18 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.