Tofu Kofta Curry
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11935 times
Discover the soft crumbly texture of tofu jacketed in a crispy fried covering in this Tofu kofta curry recipe. The mashed tofu is made into dumplings or koftas and then dropped in a rich onion tomato based curry .
Add your private note
Tofu Kofta Curry recipe - How to make Tofu Kofta Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mash tofu and mix well with slices of bread onion green chilly and required salt.
- Make small balls.
- Fry till golden brown in oil.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil .
- Add bay leaf and jeera.
- Grind onion garlic and ginger well.
- Add to thehot oil.
- Saute in low flame.
- Add turmeric chiily and dhania pdr.
- Saute for a min.
- Add pureed tomatoes.
- Let it cook in low flame.
- When the gravy is thick add salt and add water to get required thickness.
- Add the koftas.
- Serve hot with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by sindhusuresh on 12 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.