Tofu Cream Cheese
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4508 times
A creamy blend of ground tofu, cashew butter, whole cashews and added with lemon juice and salt.
- Place the tofu in a clean tea towel, gather the end up and twist and squeeze for a couple of minutes to extract most of the water.
- Crumble into a food processor with the remaining ingredients and process for several minutes until the mixture is very smooth.
- You may have to stop the machine and loosen the mixture with a spatula once or twice.
- Use right away or scrape into a covered container and refrigerate.
- It firms up with refrigeration.
This recipe was contributed by padmadwivedi on 23 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.