Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9002 times
Serve with dry fulka and green chutney.
- Mash the tofu and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and tomatoes and cook on a slow flame for 5 mins.
- Add the mashed tofu and saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by RAJMEHER on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.