by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3872 times
A thick chunk of marinaded and grilled tofu makes a satisfying veggie burger
- Mix soy sauce and vinegar in the saucepan and heat 5-7 minutes over low heat, whisking occasionally, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, drain the tofu and pat dry, then slice into equal pieces, about 1 inch thick.
- Pour some of the marinade into the bowl, add tofu in a single layer, then pour the rest of the marinade on top. Let sit for 5 minutes, turn, and leave another 10.
- Grill: preheat to medium.
- Cook tofu burgers 2 minutes, flip, and repeat.
- Frying pan: heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook burgers 2-3 minutes, flip, and repeat.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 22 Jan 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.