Tofu Brown Rice
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4378 times
nutritious , simple and novel rice recipe.
here ginger is the main spice as it blends well with fruits and vegetables. Garlic, chilies and spring onions would dominate the mild flavors so they are preferred to be served separately in the form of soups or salads, if required, with this rice.
Add your private note
Tofu Brown Rice recipe - How to make Tofu Brown Rice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a wok , add ginger and carrots saute for 1 minute.
- Add the orange juice, soya sauce and maple syrup and add the spices and mix well.
- Simmer for half a minute and add the rice, mix well and let all the juice get soaked up.
- Cook while open and serve hot.
- While serving stir in orange pieces and coriander.
- Top it with palak and serve with orange juice and chilly sauce.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 16 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.