Toasted Veggie- Wich
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1615 times
Toasted veggie- which is a simple and versatile toasted bread recipe with a spicy cheesy vegetable as filling. Enjoy this toasted delight with green chutney or ketchup as evening snack item for school return children or packed lunch option.
- Butter all the bread sloces, front and back.
- With a pestle, coarsely grind the coriander and green chilli.
- Add the ground paste, cheese and salt & pepper to the mashed potatoes.
- Add coconut and corn to the mixture.
- Now place some tomato slices on one slice and put some potato mixture, top with some slice cucumber and place the second slice of bread.
- Toast it in the sandwich maker till light brown.
- Serve with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Jums on 31 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.