Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2014 times
Toasted Bread is the versatile bread recipe which is toasted in an oven or sandwich maker with spread and filling of choice.
- Chop all the vegetables in small pieces.add salt & pepper.
- Spread the butter in the bread.
- Cut the cheese slices diagonally so that it forms a triangle.
- Then put the veggies in the other side of the bread where the butter is not spread.
- Put the slices of the cheese.
- Then close the filling with the other layer of the bread again where the butter is not spread.
- Then put the whole bread carefully on a non stick pan and roast the bread on the both the sides until brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by 141122 on 13 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.