This recipe has been viewed 1739 times
Toast-roast presents an innovative crunchy deep fried snack item. The papads or lentil wafers are soaked , stuffed with a spicy potato mix and then rolled up. These rolled papads are the cut and deep fried till golden. Enjoy the toast-roast with green mint chutney.
- Mash boiled potatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Soak the papad in little water.
- Fill the mixture in to the papad and make the rolls.
- Cut each rolls in 3 to 4 pieces.
- Fry into hot oil until brown and crispy.
- Serve it hot with green chatni and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by madhuri_a1 on 18 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.