Toast It with Broccoli
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2332 times
Toast It With Broccoli is a quick toast recipe with a tasty combination of broccoli, mushrooms and baby corn spread on the bread. Add a layer of boiled pasta and sprinkle oregano before toasting the bread slices. Enjoy with sauce or ketchup.
- In a pan, add some oil.
- When it is heated add the mushroom and broccoli and fry for a while.
- Then to this add the babycorn and fry till done.
- Add salt,oregano and pepper to this and mix well.
- On a slice of bread spread some of this mixture.
- Layer this with some macaroni/pasta.
- Layer with the mixture again.
- Now to top it all sprinkle lots of grated cheese.
- Repeat for all the slices and place in a tray.
- Place this tray in an oven and bake till the cheesee turns into a lovely golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and tea.
- You will relish this all through. just try this recipe in a jiffy.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.