This recipe has been viewed 2659 times
While changing the bowl you must be careful.
Tiranga shape is according to your bowl ,that is square rectangular or round shape.
3 this a very healthy and rich in iron dish, good for kids.
- Make a rice with water ,keep aside.
- Take a bunch of spinach wash it,chop it and boil it.
- When it become cold blend it in the mixture.
- Take half of oil in the pan and add carrot,and salt,steam it till it become soft.
- Take rest of the oil in the pan and put the boil spinach and salt in it,and boil it till it become thick.
- Divide the rice in three portion.
- Add carrot in one portion ,and spinach in second potion,one portion left plain white.
- Now take a utensil and grease it with oil,properly.
- Now put carrot rice first in the bowl and press it with potato masher,so it become set in the bottom layer,now on top of it ,put the white rice layer,and same press it with masher,now you can see two different layers,put the third layer that is orange rice layer on the top,and press it with masher.
- After some time you can put the bowl up side down,be careful about the layers,and press the bowl from the bottom ,so that the layers came out in tiranga shape ,that is orange white and green.
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by sarikag on 12 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.