Tiramisu Simple Icecream
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2891 times
Goes well with Italian food.
Add your private note
Tiramisu Simple Icecream recipe - How to make Tiramisu Simple Icecream
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Lady Fingers- 12 or Light crackers- 12
Bailey''s Irish Coffee Liquer- 4 tsp
Bru Instant Coffee- 2 tsp
Heavy cream- 1.5 cup
Egg whites- 2
White chocolate shavings- 1/2 cup
Strawberries or Cherries- to decorate
- Break lady fingers into pieces or crumb them.
- Add 2 tsp bailey''s irish coffee liquer, instant coffee, heavy cream and egg whites and whip them till they form a peak.
- Add lady fingers to them and mix well.
- Freeze for 4 hrs and when reaches ice cream consistency, remove.
- In a thin tall champagne glass, pour 1/2 tsp of bailey''s irish coffee liquer and scoop the ice-cream.
- Add the white chocolate shavings.
- You could top it with cherries or strawberries.
- Wrap it in stretch tite and freeze for an hr.
- Remove the wrap and serve.
This recipe was contributed by chamomile on 24 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.